Monday, September 7, 2009

A new month...

Since we are already a week into September, I think this blog needs a fresh new post. I am getting into the routine of school and lots and lots of work in spanish, which is dull, but also nice to have a schedule. It is freezing at the moment, windy and rainy; i am really hoping that September is an 'in like a lion, out like a lamb,' kind of month.

I am however, going to Iguazu this weekend, and hopefully a Polo match on Sunday! I'm really excited about that, and I think we are staying at a Brazilian hostel on the Argentine border. It will be really nice to get out of the city and see some real nature! I'll put the pictures up on facebook next week.

In other news....I am trying to branch out and meet some interesting porteños or just anyone and I am joining a frisbee team. I think there are a lot of Americans, but it should be fun regardless. Nothing too awkward or embarrassing has happened to me in a few days, BUT i did run into a female argentine topher on the colectivo this afternoon. Who would have thought he'd have a doppleganger in Argentina?

No comments:

Post a Comment