Monday, August 31, 2009

barrones...

ooh there is a huge problem with the argentine male sex.
i am sitting in my room listening to the rain, it feels like i'm in carlisle!! I'm a little nervous to go to class, being in a new place in the rain is a little scary, especially because i have to do lots of walking and don't have an umbrella.

While I have a few minutes I want to reflect on this past weekend's events...

this has been a very interesting week for me. I was approached by a fortune telling man who said he was a cosmic psychologist who predicted i would have twin girls when I am 27 and said some very real things about my family and past.

Friday night against my better judgement i went to a "gay" club called Amerika where i was told the men would be less aggressive when dancing. This was definitely not true as you could not walk through the crowd without someone's tongue in your mouth. It was also all you can drink for 30 pesos, disaster.

When I got home at 5 am, there was a man outside my door who i thought was using the intercom. He followed me into my building and tried to take my keys and was pushing me and pulling my hair. I have no idea how I got away, but I did and locked myself in the apartment. The scary thing is that he was locked in the lobby all night because you need a key to exit the apartment. I'm still not really ready to come home late at night.

And yesterday, the most disturbing argentine man story.
Maggie, Erin, Ellen, Sophia and I are sitting in the park drinking mate enjoying the beautiful 80 degree day. Suddenly we realize that a gross man sitting under a tree a few feet away, is not actually reading the newspaper but masturbating and staring at us. I don't know why Sophia and I looked, it was like a car accident. But we saw it. It was just out. What is wrong with men in this country?

Tip of the week:
always double, or triple check your surroundings! and trust no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment